Monday, March 21, 2016

Based on the comments and feedback I have received on my PE recordings, and the oral midterm exam, I think I have improved on speed, pitch, intonation, and overall naturalness (less stutters and pauses).

My goals for the rest of the semester are:

  • To further improve on understanding others when they speak Japanese
  • Speak even faster until I reach the regular speed
  • Further reduce pauses and stutters to sound more natural
  • Continue to learn new vocabulary/phrases with the correct pitch and intonation
Activities to achieve my goals:
  • Attend office hours once a week
  • Go to at least one Japanese language table every week
  • Speak Japanese with my classmates outside of class too
  • Watch at least one hour of anime every week
  • Do about 10 minutes of shadowing every week

No comments:

Post a Comment